Yes, We all love to share images and files with each other and everyone nowadays is flattered to do it. We love to send images and files to our loved ones and for professional work we do share our important work in the form of images and documents to our colleagues. In this article, we are going to show you how to add images and files in AT&T. For the live assistance, you can contact the ATT Support Number.
These are some steps that you can follow to add Images And Files In AT&T:-
- First, you have to compose the message, you will see that next to the send button.
- Now you have searched and browsed the file or image that you want to send on the selection window. Remember that you have to give a double click on the file. You can also select multiple files and for that, you have to press and hold the alt button.
- After the file or images is uploaded you can see that at the bottom of the compose window box. If you want to check the size of the file then you can check it by hovering the cursor on the file.
- In the end, just give a click on the Send button to send the message.
- If you want to seek more information then you can try contacting the AT&T tech support.
You can also add files with the compose assistant.
These are some steps to add files as the compose assistant:-
- If you want to add links, images, GIFs without leaving ATT then you can do it with the help of Compose assistant.
- The first thing that you have to do is click on the + sign in the bottom of your screen from the compose mail window.
- An attachment window will be opened.
- Now you have to choose the type of file that you want to add like images, GIF’s and much more.
- For uploading the file you have to double click on it and press the Alt button for multiple selections. If you want to add GIF’s then you can add it with the help of Tumblr database.
For any help, you can contact the AT&T customer service number or AT&T customer support phone number. The customer care executives are available all day long for your help. They will support you in the best manner and you will not go away unsatisfied.