Yes, you can setup SBCglobal email with POP settings on your iPhone but first, you are going to need the server addresses of POP and SMTP of your Sbcglobal account. In this article, we will show you that how you can setup Sbcglobal email account with POP settings on iPhone. If in case you have a very little time then you can directly contact the SBCglobal customer care phone number +1-833-327-1999. This number is toll-free and you will be addressed by the highly qualified and matured team of technicians.
AT&T is now managing the SBCglobal’s email servers but you don’t have to worry as the details for your accounts are published on the AT&T support website. Now to configure your email with your iPhone you have to use the POP and SMTP domain names to configure your iPhone mail app. You can manage your email account from there by just adding your POP server settings.
How to setup SBCGlobal Email Account With POP settings on iPhone:-
- First, you have to go to the settings on your iPhone device you can find it on your phone screen. There will be a setting icon you just have to give a tap on that and your iPhone settings will be opened.
- To open your existing email account you have to tap on the Mail icon and then contacts then Calenders. You will see an accounts option there tap on that.
- Now you will see an Add account option just tap on that and there are some certain different types of available account lists will be opened on your screen.
- There will be different options that will be available for you but you have to tap on Other and then select the Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name in the name field and type your Sbcglobal email account in the email field. Next, you will have to type your password in the account password field.
- If you want to add a description then you can do it by tying it in the description field. And now tap on the next option.
- You will see a POP option on the top of your iPhone screen tap on that.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in any of these options then you can take help from the Sbcglobal technical customer support phone number.
- Next, you have to type the domain name inbound.att.net in the hostname field. And just remember that this will be for the Incoming mail server section.
- For the Outgoing mail server form, you have to type your email address in the username field and then type your password.
- In the end, just type you Sbcglobal username and the password in the account username and password field. Tap on the save button and you will be confirmed to send and receive the email from your Sbcglobal email account with POP settings.
To get instant help contact Sbcglobal customer service number:-
We hope that you got all the required information that How to setup SBCGlobal Email Account With POP settings on iPhone and If these steps are not clear to you or you want to get your email configured quickly then you can contact the Sbcglobal customer service phone number +1-833-327-1999 to get an instant help. The technical staff is available 24*7. Sometimes while following these steps you may tap on different setting options and that way your email account can be blocked so to save your account from getting blocked get help from the Sbcglobal customer support phone number.